Tuesday, April 14, 2009

The "REAL" 411

Ok so you heard her version, but this is how it really went down. We really did meet on the computer, at this point is where our stories are a little different. I can tell you that I imagined her wearing something hotter than pj's and no makeup but whatever. Me I was in my red crushed velvet smokng jacket, my favorite evening pipe, and my favorite Prince Albert blend of tobacco. I saw a girl on there dressed up like a mermaid, and thought to myself this one might be interesting. And I WAS RIGHT!!!!! So after we initially met we continued to chat and talk Laughing Hystarically about everything either of us said. When we finally met in person, It was like a modern day love story (if the love story used Carey Idaho as the romantic backround say instead of Paris, or Hawaii. And Instead of The Eiffel Tower or a beautiful sunset over the ocean, an empty parking lot in front of the only bar in town) Total love story. So we met for 8 hours talking laughing and holding eachother both of us each knowing that we needed to be together. So time went by each day harder than the next until around Christmas of 08. She moved over......Then I started to notice all these crafty and cute things being hung up on all the walls, Colors appearing out of no where for the kitchen, bedrooms, and everywhere else. All of a sudden my tidy little bach pad is being over run by knick knacks, and cutesy stuff. My nice empty walls being overtaken with pictures and floral arangements. WOW what have I gotten myself into. I'm feelin short of breath like everything is closeing in on me.......... HA HA just kidding she has been the best thing that has ever happened to me and every day is better than before.

No comments:

Post a Comment