It turns out we have this insane bird that keeps flying into our windows...not just one, but every window around the house....he is REALLY trying hard to get inside the house....and cars....and every window he can find. He is a few feathers short...hehehe (especially since he has been plowing them into windows)...hahaha Is he attracted to my cooking scents? Does he have a crush on Nick? ;) Does he think our windows are portals into a parallel universe? Is he suicidal? Is he on drugs? Does he want the flowers in our floral arrangments? Is he after the kids? Did they piss him off? Is there something in our house and cars that resembles bird seed? Does he do it for the amusement of other birds? I swear I heard a group of birds laughing at him yesterday morning. What in the world???? If he actually succeeds at breaking a window and makes it into the house, will he peck our eyes out? He is crazier than a shithouse rat!!!! And very persistant. Every time I try to snap pictures of the bird in action he flies away. I'm probably more scared of him than he is of me because he is so crazy.
I have never seen anything like it. I seriously wonder if someone is putting beer in their birdbath and this bird has become addicted...and gets very drunk every morning before getting wild feathers to do weird stuff? I don't know what would compell a bird to act like that. He plunges about 10-20 times per window, then will move to a different window, then the car, then back to the house....it's unreal!
I wonder if he is making as big of a mess at the neighbor's houses as he is at ours???

The only question now is...does anyone know a good window washer?




The poor guy either likes your or he is blind!
ReplyDelete